Here are my most recent publications:
- Czerkawski, B. (2015, Summer) When learning analytics meets E-Learning. Online Journal of Distance Learning Administration, 18(2). Available at http://www.westga.edu/~distance/ojdla/summer182/czerkawski182.html.
- Czerkawski, B. & Lyman, G. (2015, March/April) Exploring issues about computational thinking in higher education. TechTrends. 59 (2). 57-65.
- Czerkawski, B. (2014, Winter) Designing deeper learning experiences for online instruction. Journal of Interactive Online Learning. 13 (2). 29-40. Available at: http://www.ncolr.org/jiol/issues/pdf/13.2.1.pdf.
- Czerkawski, B. (2014, October). The Semantic Web in teacher education. Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology. 13 (4). 144-147. Available at: http://www.tojet.net/articles/v13i4/13416.pdf.
- Czerkawski, B. (2014). Educational objectives for promoting computational thinking in e-learning. In Proceedings of E-LEARN, World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education 2014 (pp. 448-453). Chesapeake, VA: AACE.