Here is a list of current presentations:
- Czerkawski, B. & Berti, M. (2020). An instructional design approach for the implementation of augmented reality in higher education. Intercultural Competence Conference. January 23-26, 2020. Tucson, AZ.
- Czerkawski, B. & Berti, M. (2019). Pedagogical considerations for mobile-based augmented reality learning environments. International Conference on Interactive Mobile Communication, Technologies and Learning. October 31-November 1, 2019. Thessaloniki, Greece. International Association for Online Engineering.
- Berti, M. & Czerkawski, B. (2019). Designing and implementing mixed reality in language education. AZCALL Conference. October 19, 2019. Tempe, AZ.
- Czerkawski, B., & Ardito, G. (2019). Instructional design practices in teacher education programs. Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education (SITE) Conference. March 18-22, 2019. Las Vegas, NV.
- Ardito, G., & Czerkawski, B. (2019). The effects of gender and literacy in the development of computational thinking skills in 6th grade students. Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education (SITE) Conference. March 18-22, 2019. Las Vegas, NV.